With just under 1 week to go, don’t miss your opportunity to benefit from an exceptional educational event at the AuSAE Conference & Exhibition, next week, May 11- 12 at the ICC in Sydney. Day 1 - Thursday 11 May
A range of high calibre association and not for profit leaders will share their knowledge and experience as well as challenge your thinking on a range of topics to support your professional goals.
Highlights of educational opportunities not to be missed include:
- Craig Davis will inspire and challenge you to harness the human potential from your organisation and lead you towards a “conscious” business.
- Digital marketing expert, Debbie Bradley will deliver an interactive, long format workshop in creating and implementing a digital marketing strategy.
- Fitness Australia CEO, Bill Moore will focus on the “Art of Membership” and the quest towards the holy grail of enduring relevance.
- Kate Carnell, Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman will share her learnings from small business and how these can be transferred to Associations.
- Take some time to focus on your career with one of Australia’s first fundraising professionals, Nigel Harris.
- 2016 Australian Olympic Committee Chef De Mission, Kitty Chiller will share her journey of leadership in a highly visible and highly challenging environment.
- Finish the day with networking drinks on the Exhibition floor with over 50 specialist exhibitors.
Day 2 - Friday 12 May
- Lee White, CEO of Chartered Accountants ANZ takes on the topic of organisations remaining relevant in a changing world including the future of work.
- Small Associations Unite! Discover how Patrizia Torelli, CEO of the Australian Furniture Association discovered the secret to lead her organisation to punch above its weight.
- The importance of Middle Management – in workshop style Annabel Rees will provide insight into indemnifying and developing these often-forgotten leaders.
- As new occupations and associations emerge, hear Dr Deen Sanders’ practical steps to transforming your profession into a valued brand.
- Is your board on board? Managing the board is often one of the most crucial roles for a CEO. Damian Mitsch FAICD, will test your resolve in moving your board to best practice.
- Are you running your events from the right reason? Our panel of event professionals will take us back to basics in running the right event at the right time for the right audience.
- End the conference with our amazing keynote speakers – NFP strategist Liana Downey and the incredible Naomi Simson.
Can’t attend the whole conference? One day tickets are available from just $397. To register click here.
Give a just a day of your time and gain the knowledge you need to grow, innovate and advance your career and organisation.
I hope to see you there.
Deputy Chief Executive Officer
Australasian Society of Association Executives