The 2017-18 Not For Profit Remuneration Report is now available! The AuSAE member price is $231.00 instead of RRP of $286.00; a saving of $55.00 or 20%.
To take up this opportunity on this special AuSAE member price, click here.
Overview and Purpose
What are you worth? Use Australia's leading and most comprehensive Not for Profit Remuneration Report. This Report offers valuable information on the remuneration of a comprehensive range of position LEVELS within the Australian Not for Profit sector. It covers CEOs, Board members, all senior managers and staff positions. It includes important benchmarking data from the most recent financial year, and tracks critical trends in remuneration levels for CEOs and senior positions over the last decade.
Have the confidence that your remuneration decisions accurately reflect the latest information on Not for Profit sector remuneration in Australia.
The report presents results for each position by:
- total organisation expenditure;
- benefits paid;
- total number of employees;
- number of employees reporting to the position;
- number of paid members;
- geographic scope;
- headquarters location;
- organisation classification;
- incumbent's gender; and
- length of time in position.
Functions Covered (each with 3 staff Levels)
- Accreditation / Certification;
- Business / Commercial Operations;
- Cenre or Facility Operations;
- Conventions / Meetings / Exhibitions;
- Education / Training;
- Human Resources;
- Information and Communications Systems;
- Policy / Government Relations / Advocacy;
- Specific Program or Service;
- Technical / Research; and
- Welfare and Community Development / Support.
We are very proud of the quality and breadth of details in the report; and are again confident in its value in the hands of those involved in the association and NFP sector generally.
Click here to take up this special AuSAE member price.