- Peak professional body
- Full Time, fixed term 1 year
- Melbourne CBD location
The Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Australia is part of a global network of more than 40,000 in-house counsel employed by over 10,000 organisations in more than 85 countries. ACC Australia is proud to represent the interests of lawyers working for corporations and government in Australia.
Reporting to the Conference & Event Manager; the Learning and Development Co-ordinator is responsible for leading the education program function for ACC Australia; developing programs for events and CPD activities that align to the business needs, including but not limited, to the ACC Australia Strategic Plan. Key to the role will be developing trusted partnership relationships with stakeholders to drive commercial outcomes and to develop high quality live and virtual programming that meet the professional needs of in-house counsel.
- Design and develop the content of ACC Education program in collaboration with ACC stakeholders to ensure high quality of programming at all live and virtual events to ensure all programming meets the needs of in-house counsel.
- Identify new ACC education opportunities like thought leadership and market segment specific events utilising ACC products and services to address the needs of in-house counsel.
Maintain and develop educational policy and procedures as necessary to meet ACC stakeholders' needs most effectively and efficiently.
Assist in the management of the subcommittees for the various ACC Education programs.
Manage all preparation, provide guidance and support to ACC speakers in collaboration with ACC stakeholders.
Ensure onsite speaker management at conferences and events as directed by Conference & Event Manager.
Review and modify promotional materials to ensure appropriateness and consistency of messaging in alignment with the ACC Membership department.
Skills and experience
To be considered for this role, you possess a strong track record within a similar role coupled with exceptional communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
The successful candidate will have the following skills & qualifications:
- Bachelors degree required, law degree preferred but not essential
- 3 years + experience conducting the initiation, design, development, implementation, delivery and evaluation of business education programs.
- Understanding of and proven experience in implementing adult learning principals
- Strong interpersonal, relationship management, influencing and negotiation skills
- Proven project management experience
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications including, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and the Internet
Please address your cover letter and resume for this position to the attention of Tiani Hardman, Conference & Event Manager email@example.com or for further information please call Tiani on 03 9248 5522. The full position description is available on request.
Applications to be received by the close of business on Monday 20 March 2017.Applicants must be Australian Citizens or have an Australian working Visa. ACC Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.