About the business and the role
The ACS is the professional association for Australia's information and communications technology (ICT) sector. We are committed to creating the environment and providing the opportunities for our members and partners to be recognised and succeed. We are passionate about the ICT profession being recognised as a driver of innovation and business – able to deliver real tangible outcomes
In joining the ACS you will be joining a talented and committed team dedicated to advancing the ICT profession and society. You will be provided with an attractive remuneration package, ongoing professional development opportunities and a flexible work environment.
The ACS is currently seeking an experienced Member Services and Event Coordinator for our Victorian Branch.
- Delivering value to members by assisting and coordinating the execution of events, activities, programs and forums in accordance with our annual strategic plan and the events calendar.
- Providing exceptional customer service to ACS members to optimise their membership opportunity through regular and consistent communication.
- Supporting the activities of four of our portfolio committees.
- Working with the team to produce member communication including event collateral and material.
- Supporting the continual improvement of the branch by contributing to refinement of member services processes and the monitoring and reporting on delegate feedback of events.
- Be an ambassador of the brand at trade shows and other events.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a professional event coordination/customer service role is a prerequisite – experience working in a member based environment is highly desirable;
- Understanding of the not-for-profit sector;
- Demonstrated customer service focus;
- Proficient in working with CMS and CRM systems
- Exception verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Ability to work well in a small team environment;
- Demonstrated time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines;
- Effective problem solving skills and initiative
- Good computer literacy with Microsoft Office products;
- Qualification to certificate level in Events Management or Marketing is desirable.
If you are highly organised and are looking for a multifaceted event co-ordination role, with a strong customer service/member focus, don't delay apply now.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
* No Agencies Please*
Applications close 27 April, 2017
To apply, click here
Please forward your cover letter together with your resume to Human.Resources@acs.org.au