The national association for the precast concrete industry, National Precast, is looking for a creative and organised, outcomes-driven individual to undertake our content creation and communications work on a casual basis.
You will work around 10 hours a week at times to suit your life. You will need to be self-driven and outcomes-focused as you organise and create a variety of content that supports the organisation's initiatives.
You will have highly tuned yet adaptable communications skills, ideally having previously undertaken a similar role. Experience in building web content, Google Analytics and InDesign is preferred. Knowledge of the precast concrete industry is preferred but not critical.
This position will provide content and communications services, responsible for editorial and communication pieces including:
- Assist with developing and implementing communication plans and key messages to support business initiatives and projects;
- Co-ordinate, identify, source, write, review, edit and build range of communication materials including newsletters, website content, marketing collateral, operational letters, and social media posts;
- Develop relationships with editors/owners of external publications and meet all deadlines;
- Ensure digital content is search-friendly by including strategic keyword placement within copy that optimises content for indexing, ranking, click-throughs and conversions;
- Provide support in measuring and reporting on communications' effectiveness;
- Follow workflow processes for requesting, creating, editing, publishing and retiring communication materials;
- Work with design resources to produce supporting design assets for your content
- Oversee video production.
Skills, experience and personal attributes
This hands-on role requires a creative, confident and capable, highly organized and personable individual, who is outcome-driven and able to self-motivate. Exemplary communication skills are needed, both verbally and in writing, able to adapt communication style to suit. An ability to co-ordinate many tasks and quickly create ad hoc content is critical. Experience in a similar role is preferred. Competence with Outlook and the Office suite, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter etc is essential. Experience with InDesign and building web content and an understanding of Google Analytics will be highly regarded.
To apply, click here
Note: If you are a contractor or recruitment consultant, please do not make contact.