Accounts & Administration Officer for the Australian Podiatry Association. $57k + super, sole Accounts Officer in small organisation based in Surry Hills.
About the client:
The Australian Podiatry Association NSW & ACT (ApodA) is the membership association for NSW and ACT registered podiatrists. It supports the professional needs of podiatrists and promotes quality foot healthcare within the industry.
About the role:
ApodA are looking for an Accounts and Administration Officer to handle their daily accounting and also provide administrative support to their Surry Hills based office.
The role will suit an individual with a hands-on positive attitude and a customer orientated approach.
The role is a 10 month contract with potential to extend.
Accounting duties include but are not limited to:
You will also be expected to:
- Accounts receivable and payable
- Processing memberships and renewals
- Monthly Board Reports including month end adjustments, cash flow and updated budget forecast
- Monthly reconciliation with IVT database, MYOB, Securepay, credit cards and bank records
- Monthly reconciliation with capitation, insurance and AAPSM fees
To be successful you will have:
- Assist with phone enquiries
- Assist EO with travel bookings and office orders
- Assist with set up of events and opening/closing of training room
- Accounting degree plus 2 years' experience
- Experience using IVT membership database
- Experience in either MYOB, Xero or both
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work autonomously
- Excellent time management and verbal and written communication skills
If you feel you meet the above criteria and are happy to work within a small team then please APPLY now! Alternatively contact Louise or Mariana on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont Consulting specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships. Please email your resume with a covering letter to:
Louise or Mariana
Beaumont Consulting Pty Ltd
Level 29, 259 George St
Sydney, NSW 2000
Tel: (02) 9279 2777
Leading Recruitment Agency specialising in Business Services, Contact Centre & Sales, Education, Health & Social Care, Charitable Organisations and Associations & Memberships.
To apply, click here