- Vibrant and fun company culture
- Highly regarded membership association – Melbourne CBD based role
- Opportunity to utilise your customer service skills
Who Are We?
The Australian Institute of Superannuation Trustees (AIST) is a national not-for-profit organisation whose membership consists of the trustee directors and staff of industry, corporate and public-sector funds who manage the superannuation accounts of nearly two–thirds of the Australian work force. As the principal advocate and peak representative body for the $1.2 trillion profit-to-member superannuation sector, AIST plays a key role in policy development and is a leading provider of research services.
AIST has an opening for a Content and Program Planner to assist the organisation in developing and delivering timely and relevant content through a variety of mediums and lead our Young Super Network program which aims to develop the skills of the younger community within the profit to member superannuation industry.
As Content and Program Planner, you will be responsible for developing topics for conference programs in conjunction with AIST staff and member committees, as well as subject matter for education courses.
What You Need to Do
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Researching, developing and proposing conference content in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Researching and identifying relevant speakers both within and external to the superannuation industry
- Liaising with speakers before and during the sessions to establish key messaging, outcomes and session structures
- Writing session outlines for marketing purposes
- Researching and identifying topics for education courses
- Coordinating the education content for the Young Super Network
- Chairing conference and Young Super Network Committees who provide content support to various conferences and the YSN program
What You Need to Have
You must have:
- Previous experience in putting together conference or educational content
- Ability to research new ideas, trends and opportunities
- Ability to work with people from a diverse range of backgrounds and roles
- Proven track record in delivering projects on time and working under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple tasks on different subjects constantly
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Business acumen and entrepreneurial spirit
- Convincing copywriting skills
- Project management skills
What You Also Need to Know
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience.
AIST offers its staff a suite of generous benefits, supports flexible working arrangements and provides its staff with access to a number of health and wellbeing initiatives.
AIST also supports a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
If you meet the above criteria and would like the opportunity to be part of a hardworking but fun team in an industry that supports the future of all Australians, then please apply by close of business on Friday 4 May 2018.
Whilst we appreciate the time and effort that you have taken to prepare and submit your application for this role, we advise that, in this case, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
To apply, please click here.