The New Zealand International Convention Centre (NZICC) is passionate about the development of New Zealand’s emerging business events leaders and are committed to the scholarship programme which promotes the professional development of association executives in New Zealand.
AuSAE is committed to the ongoing professional development of the association community and is honored to offer limited scholarships to pay for conference registration to the 2018 AuSAE LINC Conference in Auckland and includes the NZICC Emerging Leadership Program which is part of the conference.
Association employees within New Zealand must submit their applications to AuSAE on or before the 28 June 2018 application deadline.
Individuals who qualify for 2018 AuSAE LINC Conference and NZICC Emerging Leadership Program - Scholarship meet the following criteria:
- I have chosen a career in management in the Association industry
- I am not currently registered for 2018 AuSAE LINC conference
- I have less than 8 (eight) years’ experience in association management
- Applicants must complete and submit the scholarship form in full by the deadline.
- Recipient must participate fully in the annual conference.
- All NZICC Emerging Leaders Program sessions, held at the conference
- 2018 AuSAE LINC conference opening morning
- LINC conference dinner
- LINC conference full day program day two
- Networking event at 2018 AuSAE LINC Conference
28 June 2018
Applications will be reviewed by the Conference Scholarship Committee and the recipient announced no later than 4 July 2018
- There are 10 scholarships available per year
- Award is limited to only one recipient per organisation per year
- The scholarship is only open to New Zealand Associations and people residing in NZ.
- If applicant is no longer able to attend for any reason, you must submit a written cancellation notification to email@example.com, to avoid being responsible for a no-show fee of $599 to cover associated costs, and transfers to colleagues are not permitted (unless agreed to in writing from the conference scholarship committee.)