The official wording for the use of the certification on email signatures is:
Certified Association Event Organiser (Australasian Society of Association Executives)
Certified Association Conference Organiser (Australasian Society of Association Executives)
Costs Initial cost Renewed biennial
Certified Association Event Professional $80.00 $40.00
Certified Association Conference Professional $120.00 $60.00
Process for Applications
- Processing time will be approximately 3-4 weeks from receipt of application.
- Certification is valid for two years and must be renewed biennially.
- Once the application has been assessed the Committee may request a 30-minute interview with the applicant.
- If approved, an electronic certificate will be provided confirming certification.
- If not approved, a recommendation for improvement will be provided to the applicant.
- For renewal applications, a letter from the CEO of their association needs to be provided to confirm you have completed the requirements for the certification within the previous two years.
Applications will be submitted to:
General Manager NZ AuSAE
A committee of certified professionals will assess the applicants based on the evidence provided and provide a recommendation to the General Manager for approval.