The Recruitment, Consulting and Staffing Association Australia & New Zealand (RCSA) is the peak body for the recruitment and staffing industry in Australia and New Zealand. RCSA sets the benchmark for industry standards through representation, education, research and business advisory support to our member organisations and accredited professionals who are bound by the ACCC authorised RCSA Code for Professional Conduct through membership.
We are seeking an Executive and Member Group Coordinator with experience in supporting high level executives and/or volunteer committees. The ideal candidate will have excellent relationship skills, as well as the ability to juggle many competing priorities and meet tight deadlines in a busy environment.
The Executive & Member Group Coordinator role is a critical position within the RCSA and is responsible for supporting, organising and coordinating senior executives of the RCSA, and the RCSA volunteer Regional Councils, Member Groups and Working Groups. This position is accountable to the Chief Executive Officer and reports to the Operations Manager, and must maintain the highest degree of confidentiality.
The role requires a highly skilled written and verbal communicator who is able to effectively engage with key stakeholders. The successful applicant will work effectively as a member of a diverse and small team and undertake a wide variety of work which will encompass occasional travel or out of hours events. This is a full time permanent position.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide executive support to the CEO and other members of the executive team
- Build stakeholder confidence in RCSA through relationship management and engagement
- Provide effective and proactive support to all RCSA Regional Councils, Member Groups and Working Groups
- Deliver high quality member group forums, via face-to-face and digital events
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- At least three years professional experience in a similar role
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High level relationship and stakeholder management skills
- High proficiency with computers and ITC systems
- Proven ability to juggle many competing priorities and meet tight deadlines in a busy environment
- Experience supporting volunteer committees would be highly beneficial
- Experience in collaborating with government representatives, senior executives and high level stakeholders is desirable
For further details, including a full position description, or to apply contact Robin Shepherd, Operations Manager, ph 03 9936 9402 or email@example.com