- Responsibility over all membership and marketing programs
- Work with dynamic national association
- Flexible location and work arrangements
About the Company
The Swimming Pool & Spa Association of Australia (SPASA) is a national membership-based peak body committed to raising the profile, business environment and competitive edge of all pool and spa industry professionals throughout Australia. SPASA is also a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) delivering nationally accredited training and qualifications in every state and territory.
About the Role
This newly created role, reporting to the CEO, will be the driving force behind the development, engagement and management of the association’s membership and associated programs.
You will work with a passionate and dedicated team, in a fast paced, high energy and supportive environment and play a key role in the organisation as well as managing all stakeholder relationships:
- Develop, implement, manage and report on programs and plans related to growth of membership and industry.
- Key communicator between key stakeholders to enhance collaboration and engagement
- Ensure membership outcomes and programs are aligned with strategy, policies and procedures
- Strategic planning and support of Trade, Consumer & Member events
Having previous experience in NFP and/or a membership-based organisation, you will demonstrate the following:
- Strong stakeholder management/engagement experience
- Well-developed analytical, critical thinking and planning skills
- Effective and personable liaison and communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Proven experience in membership / marketing / CRM management
- Implement innovative solutions to multi-faceted issues
- Professional initiative, particularly with decision making and problem solving
- Capacity to work in a complex and dynamic team environment
- Self-management skills with the ability to judge priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong communication, marketing and negotiation skills
- Project/Program promotion and management
How to Apply
SPASA would like to hear from you if you believe you have what it takes to fill this role. To submit your application, please apply in writing to: Spiros Dassakis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.