The Australian Window Association is seeking an experienced training officer in a full time role to join the head office team in Pymble NSW.
Reporting directly to the National Training Manager the AWA Training Officer will be responsible for the co-ordination and application of all AWA training programs.
Role includes: organisation of training courses; overseeing online training; responding to enquiries; updating presentations; assisting in the development of new courses; editing.
Skills and abilities required include:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Problem solving and evaluation skills.
- To be encouraging of all members to grow to their potential.
- To be organised.
- Experience working in a team environment utilising communication technology.
- Attention to detail.
- High level computer literacy including intermediate MS software.
- A training qualification.
- A knowledge of the window or glazing industry and MYOB are an advantage but not a prerequisite.
This position provides the opportunity to grow into a more senior role. A salary commensurate with experience is offered.
To apply send covering letter and resume to email@example.com