The Real Estate Institute of New South Wales (REINSW) is the largest professional association of real estate agents and other property professionals in Australia, and one of the most respected organisations in the associations sector.
Reporting to the Committee Executive, you'll assist him in supporting our eight interest group committees (known as Chapter Committees) made up of leading real estate agents plus some other appointees. These Chapters include auctioneers, property managers, buyers' agents, residential sales, commercial, etc.
What you need to be successful
- Preparation of Chapter Committee Meeting documents including agendas, meeting records and action points.
- Follow up with stakeholders (REINSW staff, Chapter Committee members and third parties) to ensure successful completion of Action points.
- Attend all Chapter Committee meetings. The majority of these are held on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays: Friday meetings occur six times annually.
- Attend to Committee meeting room preparation and tidy up including venue/room make good, technology internal loan and return, cleaning/tidy up and any other tasks as required .
- General communication with stakeholders.
Skills and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft office skills including good typing speed
- Highly organised
- Ability to juggle tasks and priorities in order to meet deadlines
- Good relationship skills, able to mix with a variety of third-party subject matter experts
Please apply online here including your resume and a tailored covering letter. Applications with out a tailored covering letter will not be considered.
Please note that candidates will complete a short test to demonstrate their typing skills.