Join SOCAP Australia, the association in Australia and New Zealand for consumer affairs professionals as our new Membership Sales Officer.
As the Membership Sales Officer you are responsible for membership growth, retention and driving membership engagement across all SOCAP services including: professional development programs and CPD; networking functions; and annual conference.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Membership sales including member subscriptions and renewals.
- Professional development and CPD sales including training programs, seminars and conferences
- Membership growth, engagement, and retention strategies to achieve SOCAP membership goals
- Assisting in the design of SOCAP products and services
- Provide outstanding customer service to members to assist in delivering on members' experience and membership value
- Ensuring regular member contact to build relationships to understand members' needs for training and other products and services
- Seek and analyse member feedback for continuous service improvements
- Maintain accurate membership records for database integrity.
You will also be required to attend member events and assist in the delivery of member functions. Some travel is required in this role.
You will be working in a small team, in a fast paced and varied role, in a supportive office environment.
This is a full time position, located in Sydney’s eastern suburbs.
Your experience should include membership/professional association customer service, with proven sales experience and success working to KPIs.
Applications including your CV and a cover letter can be emailed to the SOCAP Chief Executive at email@example.com