General Practice Registrars Australia Limited (GPRA) is a not-for-profit national organisation concerned with promoting general practice as a medical specialty of choice and representing the interests of the emerging general practice workforce through education, policy development and pastoral care. GPRA has a diverse and evolving membership base, which includes early career GPs, GP Registrars, pre-vocational doctors and medical students. GPRA is known for its innovation, publications, peer-to-peer activities and national representation.
This new position, created after a corporate restructure, will work with the Manager, Business Development & Communications and CEO on a diverse range of event activities and sponsorship development and management projects to deliver a real value proposition to GPRA members. This position is responsible for the implementation of promotional and marketing initiatives including event and exhibition coordination & management; event promotion, organisational support; managing marketing collateral and implementing and reporting on sponsorship agreements.
Attendance at some member events and assistance in the delivery of member functions, as well as some travel is required in this role.
- Event coordination including pre-event planning, budgeting, promotion, logistics, sponsor and speaker support, registration and reporting
- Coordinating GPRA exhibition booths at external stakeholder conferences
- Identifying potential sponsors/partners and develop targeted proposals and sponsorship plans
- Facilitating ongoing relationships with sponsors and partners, ensuring that obligations surrounding events and sponsorship are achieved and sponsors/partners receive a high level of service
You will be working as part of a small team, in a fast paced and varied role, in a supportive and collaborative office environment.
This is a full time position based at our Melbourne (CBD) office
Please visit our website for the position description and key selection criteria.
For more information on this position, please contact the Manager, Business Development & Communications, Kevin Broadribb at email@example.com or (03) 9629 8878. Applications must include the following:
- Covering letter;
- Brief statement addressing the key selection criteria;
- Resume of no more than 5 pages;
- Details of referee names and current position with a brief explanation of your relationship. Referees will only be contacted with your prior agreement as a part of the final recruitment phase of this process.
Applications close 5pm Monday 30 July 2018.