We are seeking a Communications and Social Media guru to promote Palliative Care South Australia’s mission and activities.
Palliative Care SA is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to supporting South Australians living with chronic, life limiting and terminal illness and those who care for them.
This is a brand new role, responsible for delivering comprehensive communication activity across all media platforms to build and promote the Palliative Care brand.
You are an influential personality that can positively impact on our passionate culture and are driven to achieve results. You will be skilled at creating accurate, timely and engaging content and have a good understanding of what works on different platforms.
You will be responsible for;
- Writing media releases, articles and editorials for magazines and newspapers
- Developing compelling customer case studies and member stories
- Managing our social media content and platforms and developing online advertising campaigns
- Managing member and stakeholder communications via newsletters (EDM)
- Preparing product and organisational literature
- Co-ordinating internal communications
- Managing the website content
- Developing audio and video content
- Providing marketing and communications support PCASA events and campaigns
For your application to be considered you will need the following:
- Must have strong written communication skills
- Experience in similar roles
- Degree in Journalism, PR, Marketing or Communication advantageous
- Experience in social media content creation, management, advertising and analytics
- Experience in online advertising with platforms such as Adwords and Facebook
- Use of Adobe Indesign advantageous
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment
- Enthusiasm and creativity
- Influencing and stakeholder management skills
The incumbent will be appointed on a fixed term part time basis to June 30th 2020.
A three-month probation period applies. Contractors are also invited to apply, including your proposed hourly rate.
Please forward your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the right person for this job by 31 August 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org with Communication and Social Media Officer in the subject title.