We are seeking an Events Officer to join our small but dynamic team. Palliative Care SA is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to supporting South Australians living with chronic, life limiting and terminal illness and those who care for them.
The Events Officer is responsible for the coordination and delivery of high quality, professional events including conferences, workshops, seminars and webinars.
Working closely with the Communications and Social Media Officer and the CEO, the Events Officer is primarily responsible for all PCSA’s events including:
- PCSA’s event program (6 forums, a conference, 4 webinars, National Palliative Care Week events and activities, World Hospice and Palliative Care Day events and activities and on demand webinars and podcasts)
- All aspects of event management including schedules, running order, set-up of events, on-site management, event follow-up
- Liaison with event stakeholders including speakers, venues, sponsors caterers and organising committees
- Event registration, including loading events onto Eventbrite or other event management platform, registration campaigns, confirmation of registration and delegate communications
- Event systems maintenance including updating PCSA website with new events, updating the member CRM, managing the webinar and event registration platforms etc
- Working with Communications and Social Media Officer and the office administration team members to produce outstanding events.
This role would be well suited to an individual who has experience in the coordination of events from end to end in professional services or healthcare environment, ideally familiar with Associations and/or the not-for-profit sector.
Reporting to the CEO, we are looking for a team member with:
- Experience in event management and successful delivery of events of all sizes and types
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Eagerness to work collaboratively with the rest of the organisation to support the Association’s vision and mission
- Strong project management and execution skills
- Ability to deal with pressure and competing deadlines
Applications are now being accepted. Email to email@example.com. Applications close on Friday 31 August 2018.