As a nationally recognised not-for-profit organisation and charity, the Australian Information Security Association (AISA) champions the development of a robust information security sector by building the capacity of professionals in Australia and advancing the cyber security and safety of the Australian public as well as businesses and governments in Australia.
We are looking for an experienced Events & Sponsorship Manager to support all aspects of our events.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills, with high attention to detail
- Be a multi-tasker with high work ethics
- Have excellent verbal and written communication
- Be highly optimistic and confident in your ability to achieve goals and KPI’s
- Have excellent organisational, time management and negotiation skills
- Be a sharp self-starter, willing to learn and enjoy working with an energised team
- Have great self-initiative and broad, effective operation and event management skills
- Be a confident problem solver, willing to go the extra mile
You will be responsible for both organising and executing our national event and support state events in conjunction with our state branches. You will have a hands-on approach from selling sponsor and exhibition space, planning, organising and managing events and ensuring they are executed to the highest standard.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Selling sponsorship and exhibition space for our national conference and managing those relationships
- Managing budgets for the events
- Mapping out the events calendar for marketing and fulfillment events (across Australia)
- Organising events including sourcing and selecting venues, audio visual requirements, travel and accommodation and collateral in support of the state branches
- Negotiating and managing contracts for services/venues
- Liaising with venues, audio visual and stakeholders
- Liaise with the state branches in relation to events
- Ensure all post event activities are executed and the event is wrapped up
- All aspects of internal event administration
- Management of event resources
- Administration duties as required
- Attractive salary package ($80 - $90k + super with the opportunity for commission)
- Work from home with some national travel
- Small team with hands-on focus
If you are interested in being part of a small team in a dynamic environment. If you believe you have the specific skills to take on this role, click on this link to apply.