- Brisbane based
- Key Strategic Leadership role
- Respected Professional Association
The Australian Dental Association (Queensland Branch) (‘ADAQ’) is a highly respected professional association serving as the peak body and the recognised ‘voice’ of the dental profession in Queensland. It provides a wide range of services to over 3,000 Queensland members of the profession and communicates with state government, other sectors and the public.
ADAQ is now seeking an inspirational leader as CEO to guide the organisation through the many challenges facing today’s dental profession. The successful candidate will possess the following six key attributes:
- Capacity to provide valuable advice, guidance and support to the Board so that governance, compliance and strategic goals can be achieved;
- High-level staff management skills to motivate and drive a growing team of 25 staff;
- Ability to communicate the agreed vision to motivate and inspire staff, members and other key stakeholders;
- Demonstrable relationship management skills to represent the profession to government, external organisations and industry groups;
- Business management skills to ensure the provision of appropriate services to members, and
- Proven ability to strengthen the organisation’s financial position & to manage risks.
A commercially competitive salary package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
If you have the aspiration to play a leading role in one of Queensland’s pre-eminent healthcare associations, then this position will provide your next career challenge.
Please contact Mr Mark Werman, Managing Director at Wentworth Advantage on (02) 8448 3200 or email your resume to email@example.com. To apply online please click here and include a cover letter addressing how you meet each of the six key attributes outlined above as well as a current copy of your resume.
For more information on ADAQ, visit their website at www.adaq.com.au.