The Australian Institute of Conveyancers (AICSA) is the peak body in South Australia representing the conveyancing profession. The AICSA provides advice and support to both members of the public and those working in the conveyancing profession. AICSA has a membership of 587 people representing registered conveyancers, students, non-conveyancing professionals and staff. Its membership includes almost every significant firm of registered conveyancers and law firms undertaking conveyancing in South Australia.
1 year contract – Part-time (0.4 FTE)
The Partnerships Co-ordinator is responsible for managing the overall AICSA Stakeholder Engagement program, providing an outward focussed team concentrating on Sponsors and Members. The Role will include soliciting all sponsorship deals, and maximizing sponsorship revenue, identification of Member benefits and oversight of Member events.
The Partnerships Co-ordinator will work with a team including the Membership & Office Coordinator, Events Coordinator and Marketing and Communications Co-ordinator. The Partnerships Co-ordinator has the authority to carry out the job requirements and responsibilities and is accountable to the Chief Executive.
Develop and implement overall Membership and sponsorship policy:
- · Develop/Maintain a stakeholder engagement plan that links to AICSA’s overall business plan objectives that identifies the specific requirements of each stakeholder group
- · Establish relationships with key stakeholders that meets each parties needs and agreed outcomes.
- · Generate new Sponsorship arrangements and increase new sponsorship dollars (where existing sponsorship arrangements exist) of the AICSA (minimum of $50k in first year).
- · Identify and where possible, understand stakeholder issues, interests, aspirations and concerns to better define what matters most.
- · Work with Stakeholder Engagement Team to ensure a coordinated approach and no overlap.
- · Work with the Chief Executive to ensure all stakeholder events return a profit.
Member Engagement, Retention & Acquisition
- · Work with the Membership & Office Co-ordinator to identify opportunities to increase member engagement.
- · Develop and drive the execution of the ongoing membership retention and acquisition strategy.
- · Actively engage with members ensuring AICSA products and services are cross-promoted where appropriate.
- · Demonstrate enthusiasm for AICSA membership and provide a consistently positive experience in all member interaction.
- · Work with the Chief Executive and Stakeholder Engagement team to implement campaigns highlighting the value of AICSA membership and products and service to support members and firms.
- · Work closely with the Membership Co-ordinator and Marketing Co-ordinator to develop strategies and collateral to promote membership to prospective and existing members.
- · Assist with member engagement events including the AICSA Conference and initiate new member engagement events.
Sponsors and Sponsorship
- · Negotiate sponsorships and review all deals.
- · Maintain sponsor relationships once established through regular communication activities as identified with each sponsors.
- · Create sponsorship timetables well in advance of scheduled events. Manage sponsor expectations.
- · Build capacity and knowledge of each key sponsor to ensure effective communication outcomes by clearly defining lines of communication
- · Strengthen engagement capabilities and identify the gaps and weaknesses and provide sponsors a measurement of their return on investment.
- · Effectively manage the expectations of sponsors by being clear about what is and is not negotiable.
- · Perform administration functions as necessary, including typing, copying, and answering the telephone as required.
- · All other responsibilities and tasks as assigned by the CEO.
- · Maintain appropriate relationships with the National organization and other State and Territory Divisions
- · Project management experience or qualifications
- · A high level of stakeholder engagement experience
- · High level of initiative and creativity
- · High level of presentation skills.
- · High level of interpersonal skills including ability to liaise effectively with key stakeholders
- · High level of written, verbal and aural communication skills.
- · Must be very well organized with strong time management skills.
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Enquiries can be directed to Rebecca Hayes on 08 83592090