This is an opportunity for you to work with the leading professional organisation in midwifery and join an energetic and collaborative team.
- Full time (37.5 hours per week)
- Monday-Friday, 9am–5pm - no weekends
- Located in Canberra City
- Close to transport and parking
- Join a fun and dynamic team!
The Australian College of Midwives (ACM) is a national, not-for-profit organisation whose mission is to lead the Australian midwifery profession.
The role will include, but not be limited to:
- Engaging with our members on a daily basis;
- Answering phone and email enquires;
- Day-to-day management of all areas of our membership, including relationship management, on-boarding, retention, renewal and resigning members;
- Ensuring member profiles, contact details, workplace and payment details are up to date;
- Website updates and member communications;
- Helping to develop membership acquisition and retention activities and strategies;
- Generating reports.
For a copy of the full position description and selection criteria please visit: https://www.midwives.org.au/node/618704
Applying for this position:
When submitting your application, it must include all of the following:
- A covering letter;
- A statement of suitability against all selection criteria (to be successful, please individually address each of the selection criteria);
- A current curriculum vitae; and
- The name and contact details for 2 referees, one of whom must be a direct line manager.
The Australian College of Midwives believes in equal employment opportunities and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Applications close at 5pm on 13 January 2019.
Interviews will be held on 21 & 23 January 2019.