The Australian Airport Association is recruiting for a Policy Manager.
The Australian Airports Association is the national voice for airports. We represent over 320 airports and 140 corporate members. Our secretariat is Canberra based with ten full time staff.
This is a new position which will join another Policy Manager reporting to the Policy Director.
Elements of the exciting role include:
- Taking the lead on relevant industry working groups, including internal AAA working groups;
- Developing submissions and policy papers in consultation with members;
- Engagement with key agencies eg CASA, the Department of Infrastructure and Home Affairs;
- Representation of the AAA at stakeholder meetings;
- The management of the delivery of services for Members eg templates, research papers, briefings on key issues;
- Project management of advocacy campaigns; and
- Responding to Member queries on policy and technical issues.
Experience working in an association, policy, public affairs or political/government environment is preferable.
Experience in an airport or aviation related environment will be viewed favourably, but is not mandatory.
To apply for the role please respond to the above criteria with a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Friday 18 January. If you have any questions about the role, please email these to email@example.com