- The APA is proud of it's strong team culture
- Camberwell location - amidst an excellent array of cafes and parks
- easy parking, access to public transport and bike rack.
A bit about us
The Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA) is the peak body representing the interests of over 26,500 physiotherapists in Australia. It does so by advocating for access to quality physiotherapy services, providing leadership in the wider health landscape, creating lifelong information and learning opportunities for members, and working with stakeholders to support members’ interests.
The Member Engagement department exists to:
- Acquire knowledge and information to boost membership growth of the association
- Retain members though in-depth insights, an innovative and compelling value proposition addressing their needs and wants
- Adding value to members and external stakeholders through the creation, mining and dissemination of meaningful information and products
- Engage stakeholders through tailored and targeted communications on a variety of platforms and channels
A bit about the role
- edit supplied content and create copy for a variety of digital communication tools, including the busy and varied schedule of APA e-newsletters and corporate website
- collaborate with internal stakeholders to meet the APA's digital communications needs and recommend strategies to develop and meet deadlines associated with content creation, as well as supporting other team members in meeting their communication goals
- edit content and create copy for various marketing vehicles including advertisements, programs, brochures, social media and membership collateral
- contribute ideas to annual membership campaign theme
- coordinate the development of campaign collateral including liaising with external and internal stakeholders to produce digital design elements, brochures, flyers and stickers
- provide creative thought to the Member Engagement division to drive innovation, develop strategies, and enhance the effectiveness of the division
- work in conjunction with marketing and communications teams to develop social media campaigns, post content and develop engagement strategies
- In conjunction with the communications coordinator, review and maintain APA social media policy and strategy documents
- write and/or proof content for consumer and corporate websites
- perform data analysis and produce reports to inform better engagement with members via digital communication channels.
- carry out relevant duties as directed by the membership manager that are within the scope and skillset of the role
A bit about you
A confident communications coordinator is needed to support delivery of content and email marketing for members of the Australian Physiotherapy Association, as well as contribute to member engagement strategies, social media planning, reporting and policy development.
- tertiary qualification or demonstrated equivalent experience (1–3 years) in communications, marketing, journalism or a related discipline
- excellent written communication skills in a variety of mediums, especially digital formats
- strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- strong knowledge of grammar and punctuation
- experience using email marketing and web content management systems (e.g. website CMS, HTML)
- intermediate-to-advanced skills using a wide range of computer programs including MS Office suite
- knowledge of HTML
- ability to research and analyse new communication strategies, technologies and trends.
- understanding of digital and Google Analytics
- knowledge of CSS
- experience using Informz or Eloqua
- understanding of SEO and its application to content
if you are interested in working in a great supportive team and you have what we are looking for please send your CV and cover letter, outlining your experience and skills as they relate to this role by clicking here.
A full position description is available at www.australian.physio in the section: about us /work with us