Osteopathy Australia is seeking two strategic, creative and skilled Directors with an interest in improving healthcare and wellbeing in the Australian community. As a national, not-for-profit, professional association we strive to service our members, while promoting and enhancing the profession of osteopathy.
In line with our strategic plan the Board is interested in applications from individuals with skills or experience that would benefit the association. Good experience in one or more of these areas will be beneficial:
- University education, models of education and more specifically post-graduate education;
- government relations and lobbying;
- public relations, marketing and communications;
- e-learning, e-learning commercialisation and/or more broadly professional development;
- Business development and/or commercial acumen;
- Finance; and,
- Health clinic business models.
Along with utilising your strategic skill set to help a rapidly growing profession Osteopathy Australia has a benefits package to assist Directors. Including flights, accommodation, internet, phone bills and an iPad. The Osteopathy Australia Board also has a budget for the ensuring the upkeep of Director education and skills development.
The Osteopathy Australia Board is a model of modern, best practice, governance with Directors appointed on a skills basis and the Board constituted with a mix of both osteopath Directors and external Directors.To Nominate
- Please contact Antony Nicholas for an information and application package
- You must complete the attached application form in full with a copy of your CV.
- Lodge your full application by no later than 4pm (EDST), Friday 8 March 2018.
- Only complete and eligible applications will be assessed by the Nominations Committee and offered an interview prior to Board appointment.
If you have any questions regarding the Board or the process, please feel free to contact Antony Nicholas on 1800 467 836 or via email on email@example.com