About the business
Institute of Public Administration Australia - Victoria is the not-for-profit professional association for public sector professionals across all three levels of government in Victoria; as well as those in the community, tertiary education and corporate sectors who work with the public sector. IPAA Victoria is a thought leader on the evolution of the public sector – and public expectations – in a time of rapid technological, social and other changes. IPAA Victoria designs and delivers innovative professional development programs and events, administers awards and provides high-level networking opportunities across government, while instilling the values of leadership, innovation, integrity, client focus and continuous improvement.
About the role
IPAA Victoria is in an exciting period of growth and change. The Professional Learning and Development Team are commencing the implementation of a new Program Strategy, and are looking for the right Learning and Development professional to evolve and grow this role to support this new direction.
The role requires someone who can balance the day to day hands on customer service, administration and program delivery responsibilities. Your understanding and experience of learning and development, will support our members in accessing the appropriate products and services they need.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Using your superior relationship management skills for business development and key client/stakeholder engagement;
- Undertaking contract negotiation for LD programs and venues;
- Providing expertise and support to the implementation of the Program Strategy
- Making a contribution into the world of online and blended service delivery.
The role will suit someone who is comfortable engaging with internal and external stakeholders, our members and other sector professionals to represent our suite of L&D services.
If you are an enthusiastic and upbeat professional, passionate about providing high quality, best practice program delivery and outstanding customer service to our members and clients please send us your application today.
For further information contact:
Senior Manager Professional Development and Events Delivery: Kim Hyde, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph. 9653 2010
All applications need to specifically address the key selection criteria.
Benefits and perks
- Diverse role with opportunity to be involved in a wide range of activities
- Convenient CBD location
Skills and Experience
- Business qualifications in Marketing, Events, Business Administration or similar.
- One to two years experience coordinating corporate training and/or events in a Professional Association, Educational or Corporate environment.
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience with event management software systems such as database or Membes Systems as well as strong MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
To apply, click here.