Project Manager - The Academy - Accommodation Association of Australia (AAoA)
Fixed term contract – 12 months
The AAoA Academy is seeking an experienced project manager to join the team in Melbourne. The AAoA Academy services the hospitality and tourism industry in pre-employment and training programs designed to promote and develop students for a career path in the sector. The role will liaise with key stakeholders such as Registered Training Organisations, Job Active providers, employers and industry. The role is for a fixed term contract for 12 months with long term employment opportunities.
- Competitive salary and commission.
- Flexibility and potential interstate travel.
- Be part of a growing team with an expanding industry.
What the role involves:
- Project managing the end-to-end roll-out of pre-employment training programs and other key initiatives.
- Working with all key stakeholders for a smooth process for successful outcomes.
- High level reporting and data integrity.
- Attending information and screening sessions of candidates.
- Working closely with members, industry to expand the initiative.
- Communicate effectively to peers within the organisation.
- Component of business development and networking.
- Understanding of the Vocational, Training and Education industry.
- Experience in dealing with Registered Training Organisations, Job Active providers and Employers.
- Experience in recording key data and high-level reporting.
- Excellent communications and customer service skills.
- Proven record in achieving deadlines and reporting requirements.
To be considered for the role click here, or for more information please contact Troy Schufft, AAoA Academy Director on +61 429 045 863 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.