The Australian Institute of Credit Management is a not for profit membership body that connects, educates and represents credit professionals Australia wide.
We are currently looking for an experienced Training Manager to continue to build the quality and range of the qualification and non-qualification training we provide, who will have the opportunity to make a real difference to the careers of our members and the credit profession
This role requires a motivated and hands on attitude – someone who is passionate about learning, development and working with a team passionate about their members.
The main roles and responsibilities:
- Full management and administration across all areas of the RTO operations
- Management of informal training products
- Managing the RTOs business and administration systems
- Assisting with business development
- Ensuring compliance with standards for RTO’s
- Course development, maintenance and upgrades
- Student inquiries and enrollment
- Managing partnerships with related industry bodies
- General Support for all activities
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience managing development and continuous improvement of training products with sound knowledge of Standards for Registered Training Organisations.
- Ability to write and update course materials.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel Word and PowerPoint.
- Sound knowledge of training and assessment compliance.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team framework, unsupervised and effectively achieve organisational change objectives.
As a not-for-profit, we can't pay at the top of the market, but we believe we make up for it with an enjoyable, flexible workplace – one that we believe you will really enjoy being a part of.
Our workplace is very flexible and, for the right candidate, we will consider some mix of flexible hours and work from home arrangements.
To apply email "click here" or email email@example.com with a full resume and covering letter.