- Thriving Not-For-Profit Organisation
- Set Strategic Framework for Years Ahead
- Melbourne Based Role
Recruitloop Australia are currently representing the Australasian Promotional Products Association (APPA) to locate an experienced Chief Executive Officer to join the organisation, located from its headquarters in Melbourne. APPA is a not-for-profit professional trade association of which operates as the governing body for the promotional products and marketing industry across Australia and New Zealand. The association currently holds membership of over 800 leading businesses spanning the Australasia region and sets all best practice operating guidelines for the industry, estimated to be worth near AUD$2 billion.
- Hold dual responsibility as CEO & Company Secretary to manage association activities at the direction of the board, committee and members;
- Actively execute upon & provide value to business planning as well as general, financial, Stakeholder & HR management;
- Effectively oversee the planning and execution of trade show events across Australia & New Zealand;
- Implement strategies to improve service delivery, performance and revenue objectives;
- Act as an influential leader, showcasing integrity & professionalism at all times.
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s;
- Track record of success working as a Senior/Executive Manager with a dynamic not-for-profit association;
- Proven ability to drive advocacy & brand positioning/development;
- Able & wiling to be a “hands on” leader whilst demonstrating high level emotional intelligence & communication ability;
- Excited by the idea of motivating others to be the best they can be, whilst implementing real growth across the association.
- Competitive remuneration package in line with experience and industry banding;
- The opportunity to come on board and set the strategic framework for the next 3 years;
- An exciting leadership role with an innovation and best practice driven organisation;
- The opportunity to drive the promotional products & marketing industry’s leading trade association;
- Ideal central office location in Melbourne.
The successful candidate will hold prior experience working as a senior or executive leader with a dynamic not-for-profit association. You will be a collaborative and innovation focussed communicator who is motivated by the opportunity to implement growth, whilst driving revenue and member development outcomes for the association.
To express interest or apply, candidates are urged to forward resumes to Dan McComb via email@example.com