The Exhibition and Event Association of Australasia (EEAA) is looking to appoint a good all-rounder to its Event Operations and Marketing role.
This position is part of a small “can do” team located in Chatswood, Sydney and is responsible for delivering a year-round program of member events and marketing communications. The position reports to the CEO and would be ideally suited to an experienced event organiser with strong marcoms skills.
The EEAA is the peak body representing the organisers, venues and suppliers to Australasia’s exhibition and events industry, and we are focused on building the profile of the sector and delivering programs to support and drive the success of our members.
- 3 – 5 years in events and marketing communications
- Planning and delivering corporate events such as conferences and gala dinners
- Writing copy for publication across print and online channels
- Client servicing, sponsor and stakeholder relations
- Project administration
Essential Skills and qualifications:
- Excellent English language written, oral and face-to-face communication skills
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Capacity to work independently, have initiative and also contribute to team goals
- A personality that exudes warmth and helpfulness
- Degree or equivalent experience in Marketing Communications, Events or Commerce/Business
See the Job Description for further details.
Applications Close: 19 July 2019
Please send a cover letter addressing the Essential Experience requirements and a maximum 2 page CV to email@example.com
For further information contact: Joyce DiMascio, Chief Executive, EEAA, 02 9413 9520