The Real Estate Institute of New South Wales (REINSW) is the largest professional association of real estate agents and other property professionals in Australia and one of the most respected organisations in the associations sector.
About the role
We are seeking a passionate copywriter and content writer to join our Marketing team. This position will be reporting to the Marketing Manager and will have the responsibility for all external communications, both informational and promotional.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Build and manage a busy content/editorial calendar
- Create 20+ articles plus other content pieces each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, engagement and other metrics (examples include case studies/client stories/articles/ebooks/whitepapers/ infographics/guides/templates etc.)
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce regular and relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Liaise with and foster positive relationships with media stakeholders and manage the Institute’s timely responses to media enquiries.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, including proven ability to write effective media releases, management reports, speech notes and promotional material within tight deadlines
- Monitor the Institute’s external environment, particularly regarding the media, and manage the timely communication of relevant issues and articles with senior management. Concept development and production of creative and engaging marketing comms, including flyers, brochures, eDMs – working with the Marketing Coordinator.
- Develop key relationships with stakeholders to develop content/media for the betterment of the real estate industry.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
- 5 + years’ experience in Journalism, Communications or Content Development
- Tertiary qualifications in Journalism, Communications or relevant field would be preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to the highest quality standards
- Solutions focused and highly organised
- Ability to engage and manage third party subject matter experts
- Ability to develop and nurture positive relationships with journalists in trade and consumer media
- Excellent networking and stakeholder management skills
- Must have a high energy, entrepreneurial drive
- Proven experience in writing content for blogs, social media, email, digital flyers, press releases and other marketing collateral
- Proficient at using email marketing, CMS and automation software to generate traffic and leads
- Ability to carry out a dual-minded approach in day to day activities
- Ability to rely on data to make decisions
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise to meet deadlines
How to Apply
If you are motivated, professional and have a passion for media and public relations then apply now following the instructions below!
Please apply online including your resume and a covering letter. Please note that candidates will complete a short test to demonstrate their content writing skills.
For further details please contact:
Darshan Parmar, Marketing Manager, 02 8267 0527