- Busy, broad business administration role
- Passion, energy and agility required
- Four months initially, opportunity for permanent
We have a great opportunity to take on a versatile business administrator role with Engineering New Zealand.
They are a non-profit organisation, working to engineer a better world for New Zealanders. They create connections throughout the industry and society and provide a platform for engineers to be recognised, as important voices in the community. This organisation has an overarching goal to uphold the integrity, ethics and professional standards of engineers, to ensure trust and confidence in this profession. To support their goals, Engineering New Zealand offer a range of, rapidly growing, technical and special interest groups for their members to engage within. The primary purpose for this role is to provide the administrative and communications support for these groups.
The responsibilities are varied and supports the Engagement Manager by:
- Managing membership information
- Maintaining and reporting on group records
- Coordinating group communications, updating websites, preparing and distributing newsletters or other group correspondence
- Handling logistics, including travel and accommodation, and attending various events
- Supporting committee members with meetings including minute taking
- Generating monthly financial reports.
This is promised to be a broad and busy role. The right person for this role will offer:
- Demonstrated high level of administration and coordination skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A client centric approach, an ability to interact with a wide range of people
- Confident across the Microsoft office suite, with an ability a willingness to learn new systems
- Previous experience, or interest in event coordination
- An ability to manage their own workflow, multi-task and work under pressure
- True, energy and passion for their work and the people they support
In return, Engineering New Zealand presents an opportunity to be a part of their connected, colourful, people centred culture based at their new Wellington offices on Taranaki Street.
This role is offered for an initial period of four months, with the potential to become permanent.
Interested people please do not delay. Click HERE , or contact Katie Kemp on (04) 931 9466 quoting job number 19145 to discuss this opportunity further. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
Applications will close as soon as a suitable applicant be sourced.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz