Resource Industry Network is currently seeking a dynamic, motivated, team player to be our Membership Engagement Manager. This right individual will be responsible maintaining relationships with our existing member organisations and ensuring that services are being provided as agreed; growing the membership base, and creating new, and managing existing, value add member services.
Resource Industry Network represents businesses associated with the engineering and heavy industrial sector in the Mackay region and provides members with opportunities to:
• CONNECT with the right people with the right levels of influence in the resource sector as well as a valuable member network.
• DEVELOP practical pathways to making your business succeed and assist in developing regional capability.
• PROMOTE a region of excellence in the resource services sector and the innovation and capability of our members and industry.
• Experience in a business development and/or marketing role in the service industry or an Industry Association.
• Demonstrated ability to build solid relationships with business owners (and their representatives) and regional stakeholders
• Customer relationship management (CRM) knowledge with a proven record of building a customer (or membership) base through both growth and retention
• Ability to engage and communicate with people from varied backgrounds and at different levels of authority.
• Advanced computer literacy across a range of applications including Microsoft Office, Outlook, social media platforms and experience with CRMs systems, including reporting tools.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to work closely within a tight knit small team and Board.
• Has excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Demonstrated previous experience working in a similar role in an Industry or Membership Association would be an advantage.
• Ability to work without supervision, is self-motivated and solutions focused
• Ability to work effectively within a small, resourceful, not for profit team and work collaboratively with others
• Ability to manage changing demands/priorities as required
• Willingness to contribute to organisations duties as required
• Friendly, courteous and professional
Our office is located in Mackay, and occasional travel is required.
You must be an Australian permanent resident.
We are offering a permanent full-time position with a salary negotiable dependent upon experience.
If you have the above skills and experience, as well as the ability to work autonomously, are self-motivated and solutions focused and work effectively within a small, resourceful team then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role, please send your resume and cover letter, indicating why you are interested in the role to email@example.com by 9am Monday 2nd September 2019.
Applications will be processed upon receipt and the successful candidate may be able to start immediately. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview