- Full time position
- Sydney CBD
- $100k + super
About the client
The Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) is the NFP national peak member organisation for professional mortgage and finance brokers, mortgage managers and aggregators.
MFAA fosters a positive culture embodied by their values; Customer Focus, Listening, Integrity and Trust, Negotiating, Ethics and Values, Drive for Results, Problem Solving and Innovation Management.
MFAA are on the search for an Education & Professional Development Specialist to work alongside the Head of Education with the collaborative support of the greater team. This is newly developed role designed to assist in the development and delivery of the MFAA Education and Professional Standards strategies by building on the MFAA Education, CPD and accreditation frameworks. MFAA have a keen desire to provide the gold standard of education to the industry.
This role has two core functions:
- Identify learning needs and educational programs to meet the needs of MFAA’s existing members and targeted audiences
- Conceptualise, develop and implement learning, education and CPD programs and member events across multiple channels including face to face, web, online and blended learning
This is a great opportunity to express creativity and work autonomously to develop learning opportunities to promote the professionalism within the industries of mortgage and finances.
- Assist the Head of Education with the development and refinement of the MFAA Education strategy
- Plan, coordinate and deliver an education program for existing membership and targeted audience
- Review and enhance the professional development offering, including online and face to face courses, webinars and PD events
- Assist in the development and the continual improvement of the industries education competency framework
- Identify learning and development solutions for members through needs analysis
- Provide direction and input to the purpose, objectives and outcomes of relevant initiatives such as Roadshows, PD Events and other marketing initiatives.
- Ensure facilitators and speakers are adequately briefed and prepared prior to education events and webinars.
- Review and maintain education policies and standards in consultation with the Head of Legal and Compliance. Including CPD, Mentoring and overall education standards.
To be successful, you will:
- Knowledge and expertise in co-ordinating and delivering professional development and education programs.
- Experience in end-to-end project management
- Research and content development skills
- Good problem solving and decision-making ability
- Strategic thinker
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline an advantage
- Previous experience in an Industry or Professional Association an advantage
If you feel you meet the above criteria please APPLY now by emailing your application to firstname.lastname@example.org! Alternatively, contact Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
This job closes on 15 October 2019.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships