- $80k + super
- CBD, Sydney
About the Client:
The Governance Institute is a professional not for profit association representing secretaries, governance leaders and risk managers. They promote governance excellence through education, research, advocacy and support networks.
About the Role:
The Governance Institute are on the hunt for a digital content guru to take ownership and manage the website content in line with best practice. The role requires you to produce written content for blogs, emails, social media channels and third-party advertising to increase market awareness. You will project manage campaigns and undertake data segmentation to develop and understand the audience trends.
About the person:
You will be curious, positive and proactive in your approach. The ideal candidate must have exceptional attention to detail and strong written communication skills to deliver clear and informative messages. The individual does require a fundamental overview on website management, and analytics tools. This requires the ability to project manage several campaigns throughout the year.
You will experience and enjoy a supportive culture that offers flexible working, as well as allocated budgets for professional development to all their employees. The team love to celebrate with monthly drinks, and quarterly employee recognition awards.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Implement digital marketing plans in line with organisational targets.
- Work with staff and external stakeholders to lead website content management ensuring it follows best practice and is search engine optimised.
- Recognise and analysis data trends to increase website visitors and measure website revenue
- Enhance engagement across various social media channels
- Create weekly and monthly reports on channel and campaign performance
- Produce content for email campaigns with the objective to increase revenue, open rates, click-through-rates, and reduce unsubscribes
To be successful you will have:
- Demonstrate a fast-paced attitude to effectively make things happen
- Strong written and verbal communications with high attention to detail
- Proven ability to develop stakeholder relationships
- A high-level of initiative
- Experience in working autonomously as a strategic thinker and hands on doer!
- Previous experience in a digital marketing/content role
Are you excited? If this sounds like the perfect role for you please APPLY now by emailing your application to firstname.lastname@example.org! Alternatively, call Kristina and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
This job closes on 21 November 2019.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.