- Newly created role in a growing organisation
- Work within a fantastic team with a member-centric approach
- Permanent, full-time (37.5 hours per week) position
- Located in the CBD, close to Parliament Station
The Victorian Healthcare Association (VHA) is the peak body supporting Victoria’s public health services to deliver high-quality care. Established in 1938, the VHA represents the $19.4b Victorian public healthcare sector including public hospitals and community health services.
The VHA provides exceptional access, influence and scope for a unified advocacy and policy development voice to State and Commonwealth governments and other key stakeholders.
This newly created position provides an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to support a broad range of public health sector committees. Your role will be to ensure the smooth and effective coordination of member meetings and forums, in support of the VHA’s achievement of its overall strategy.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Development of meeting schedules
- Preparation of agendas and meeting minutes
- Stakeholder liaison
- Preparation of correspondence and presentations
- Coordination of catering and room bookings
A little about you (key selection criteria)
- 2 – 3 year experience in a similar role
- Possesses exceptional administrative capability including experience coordinating meetings and providing secretariat support
- A great communicator who can clearly and effectively convey messages in a professional manner, in person and in writing.
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
We can offer you
- A competitive salary, additional weeks leave benefit and access to a generous not-for-profit salary packaging program (up to $18,450 of your salary tax-free).
- A flexible and supportive workplace that promotes work-life balance
- Access to VHA’s employee assistance program
How to apply
Please forward your application to email@example.com Applications should include a covering letter and resume.
For a position description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications Close: midnight 8 December 2019