- Key leadership role of a stand-out Association
- Be based remotely anywhere within New Zealand
- Growth potential
With a mission of; "bringing people and technology together to deliver better services", the Association of Local Government Information Management (ALGIM) is now seeking applications for their coveted CEO position. This is a full time role and can be based remotely anywhere in New Zealand. The Association provides a range of services to its' members including professional development and thought leadership across the range of local government IM professions.
This is an opportunity for a proven leader who has senior experience in the Information Management and Local Government environments to represent and lead their membership into the future.
Demonstration of your experience in the following areas will support your application as the future leader;
- Contemporary leadership of people and the strategic imperatives of the business
- Strength and passion for the leadership and development of people
- An existing focus on stakeholder relationship management
- Business growth and development for a sustainable future
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Business skills including finance, marketing and communications, product development, reporting and planning, and H&S.
We're looking for a real all rounder who is agile and adaptable to our evolving environment, and who will have had senior experience, including reporting to a Board.
Applications close at 5pm on Sunday, 2 August 2020.
If you are interested in the position, please click the link below:
All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Michele Walls on (04) 931 9448 or Jacaleen Williams on (04) 931 9450 quoting job number 19463.
To be eligible to apply you must have the legal right to live and work in New Zealand and meet any entry requirements if you're outside the country. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz