If you are a proven customer service leader and have led successful teams in a call centre, or high volume customer service environment, this may be the perfect role for you.
The ideal candidate will be a successful customer service professional, able to deliver an exceptional customer experience both personally and through coaching an inbound, phone-based, member service team. If you have previous experience working in professional membership associations, then you’re even a step closer!
As the Team Leader, Member Services you will be reporting directly to the National Manager, Member Services, delivering inbound customer engagement activities to drive membership growth, satisfaction and retention.
With your experience in leading by example, high energy and professional persona, you will observe your team, provide guidance, insights, and support to enable your team to continuously develop their skills. Your goal is to maximise our engagement with each and every customer to ensure you and your team are hitting KPIs for Customer Service, New Member Growth, Customer Satisfaction and Retention.
As such you will be proactively reviewing call performance of all team members on a regular basis, conducting assessments, making decisions, and offering solutions to improve overall productivity and performance, as well as training new staff.
- Proven experience leading a customer service team in a B2C environment;
- Proven experience in team performance assessment, and targeted individual call coaching;
- Have a natural ability to coach a team and drive performance through leading by example;
- Experience with a hands-on management style that monitors and drives performance and productivity across the team;
- Experience in professional membership associations is an advantage;
- High level of computer literacy including experience in using CRM systems.
When we add a new member to the Engineers Australia Member Services Team we look for people who embody our values: Focus on Customers , Achieve together, Act with Integrity, Embrace Progress and are keen to grow and develop with us.
What's in it for you?
- You will be rewarded with a professional and supportive work environment that offers work-life balance, career development, salary packaging and ongoing development opportunities;
- You will also be working with a dynamic, customer-centric team who will support you with their extensive membership experience.
If you are a skilled team leader and a great team player with a with a customer-centric attitude, please apply now via this link or contact Chelsea Cheney on 0 6270 6183 for a confidential chat.