- Become an integral part of the EA’s team during an exciting period of innovation and growth.
- Use your exceptional administrative, planning, delivery and reporting skills to ensure our corporate partnership activities are delivered within deadline and against target.
- Liaise with various business units across EA and build trusted working relationships with high-level internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsibly manage major sponsorship accounts and ensure the end-to-end coordination and seamless delivery of Engineers Australia’s corporate partnerships activities.
About Engineers Australia
Engineers Australia (“EA”) is well known for being the peak professional body, the trusted voice and the global home of the Australian engineering profession.
Through a sustained period of significant innovation and growth, EA as an organisation has evolved to become known as a respected and influential membership-based organisation that not only leads and influences the engineering profession through strategic partnerships with industry and the Australian Government, but also offers an ever-growing suite of member benefits, products and services that are considered world-class.
About this opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Partnerships Coordinator to join our national team and help ensure we meet our partnerships commitments against our project plans and deadline.
Based in our Sydney office, and working across all EA business units, key responsibilities include:
- assist in the preparation of partnership agreements and support delivery of partnership agreements with EA’s key partners;
- deliver activity logistics, such as event registration website and reporting links, speaker liaison, and sourcing and negotiating terms and conditions for venue hire, contracting caterers, audio/visual suppliers;
- Exceptional relationship management of partner organisations, ensuring that the terms of all agreements are met and delivered in a timely manner;
- work with EA’s Marketing team to develop and deliver marketing activities for partners;
- establish and maintain the partner database and calendar;
- coordinate the annual planning cycle of sponsorship agreement delivery and management;
- monitor partnership income and expenses, review all invoices for accuracy and ensure all partnership payments are made.
- Communicate intended sponsorship targets across Engineers Australia’s business units and divisions for a whole-of-Engineers Australia approach to engaging clients
- report of sponsorship and partnership outcomes achieved vs. planned/intended
In this position, you’re required to use proven account / relationship management experience and organisational skills to deliver exceptional mutually beneficial outcomes for both EA, and our clients.
What's in it for you?
As the successful applicant, you will:
- join a high performing team who have a high level of integrity and you will have the opportunity to use your subject matter expertise to effectively contribute to the team's performance in order to continue to exceed outcome expectations;
- develop long lasting working relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, including industry partners and sponsors;
- have an ever-growing range of employee benefits at your fingertips;
- create a legacy in this newly-created role.
Do you have what we need?
As the successful applicant, you will be a customer-focused and highly organised professional with a positive, proactive and results-driven attitude that is complimented by the following skills, experience and attributes:
- significant experience and demonstrated ability in planning and executing a wide range of agreements and partnerships, from ‘inception’ to ‘completion’;
- demonstrated experience in all facets of relationship and/or account management including the management of events;
- strong influencing and negotiating skills;
- demonstrated experience in being part of a team committed to delivering on commitments;
- tertiary qualifications in a relevant field desirable;
Want to make this amazing opportunity yours?
If you feel that you have the necessary skills, drive and experience to excel in this position, please submit an up-to-date resume and cover letter by clicking here. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Noel Dos Santos, General Manager Business Growth via phone on (03) 9321 1726.
By submitting an application for employment or expression of interest with us you and/or by making a job enquiry, you:
Applications Close: 31 January 2019