AuSAE's Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – AUSAE MEMBERSHIP
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – AUSAE EVENTSPayments
All bookings made prior to AuSAE events must be paid in full to guarantee registration. Once payment has been received, an email confirmation and a receipted invoice will be sent. If payment is not made at the time of booking, registration will be provisional.
Substitutions & Cancellations
Delegates may nominate an alternative person from their same organisation to attend up to 48 hours prior to the start of the event, at no extra charge. Should substitution not be possible, cancellation charges apply. All substitutions and cancellations must be received in writing.
Delegates should advise of any special access requirements at the time of registration.
Registration information will be sent to registered delegates by email at least seven days prior to the event. Any delegate not receiving the registration information should contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alterations to Programme - Cancellation/Postponement of Event
1. AuSAE reserves the right to make alterations to our event programs, venues and timings.
2. In the unlikely event of an event being cancelled by AuSAE, a full refund will be made. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the delegate.
3. In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the event is being postponed or the dates being changed, the organisers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the delegate.
4. If by re-arrangement or postponement the event can take place, the booking between the delegate and the organisers shall remain in force and will be subject to the AuSAE cancellation schedule.
If you are registered for a AuSAE event, do not attend the AuSAE event and fail to notify AuSAE prior to the event - AuSAE will add a note to your membership/subscription. If you receive 3 notes within a 12 month period, AuSAE reserve the right to not accept and or approve your registration
Cancellations must be in writing and incur a AU$50 administration fee. Cancellations within 21 days of the event incur a 50% fee. Refunds are not available within 7 days of the event.
Views expressed by AuSAE event speakers are their own. AuSAE cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at an AuSAE event or in any material provided to delegates by our guest speakers.
Photography & Filming
For promotional purposes, there may be a professional photographer and video production taking place during AusAE events. Delegates who do not wish to be filmed or recorded should advise the organisers by email to email@example.com prior to the event. By registering for any AuSAE event you authorise AuSAE to take photos at the event. I agree that AuSAE is the owner of the copyright and photographs and that it may use the photographs for any purpose it considers appropriate, including publicity, education or other activities and may earn income for AuSAE’s own benefit. I waive any moral rights I may have. AuSAE is not obliged to exercise the right to take photographs.
By registering for an AuSAE event, you consent to having your details distributed to event attendees and that my details may be accessed by AuSAE Staff, Board of Directors and Committee Members, AuSAE's database software company and may be provided to AuSAE Sponsors and Annual Partners. If I wish to opt out then I must email AuSAE at firstname.lastname@example.org stating my name, organisation, and email address in order to opt out of detail distribution no later then 7 days before the event
Websites & Links
AuSAE websites may link to other websites and networking tools provided for the convenience of the users. The contents of these websites are maintained by their owners, for which AuSAE takes no responsibility. Neither can responsibility be taken for contents of any website linking to this website.
It is the responsibility of the delegate to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at AuSAE events. AuSAE cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or damage to personal property.
Speakers Terms & Conditions
1. AuSAE may use the speaker’s name and presentation materials for promoting delegate attendance at our events.
2. Presentations and papers including all associated artwork and illustrations will not be returned unless specifically requested by the author. The papers must be objective and completely free of advertising and commercialism.
3. AuSAE may audio and/or video tape the speaker’s session and the recording may be reproduced and sold as part of the overall conference materials. This allows delegates to purchase audio/video copies of presentations that they may have been unable to attend.
4. AuSAE may reproduce copies of the speaker’s presentation (eg. PowerPoint slides or supporting handouts) on paper and/or electronically and these may be sold as part of the overall hand-out materials during the event and after the event. Any acknowledgement regarding Copyright or support should be included at the end of the abstract/presentation, as these will be distributed to delegates.
5. Speakers who do not wish to give permission for the above terms and conditions, please email email@example.com before the commencement of the event.
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org