Topic: How to Future-Proof your Association - Strategies for Success in a Digitally-Disruptive Landscape
In this inspiring yet practical workshop, author, commentator and entrepreneur Bernadette Schwerdt digs deep into the world of disruptive innovation and reveals:
- the four tech factors driving digital disruption that underpin the unprecedented growth experienced by billion-dollar startups like Uber, Snapchat etc and how to apply those principles to your association
- how to identify what members really want and use low-cost funding tools to generate world-class ideas on a budget
- the upcoming digital marketing trends that will impact all associations and NFPs
- the top 3 essentials questions you must ask if your association is to stay relevant in a global economy
- the surprising success strategies behind some of Australia’s most innovative and disruptive NFPs - what they do differently and how to profit from and leverage those strategies for success
Guest Presenter: Bernadette Schwerdt
Our guest presenter Bernadette Schwerdt is an author, speaker and digital marketing strategist. She is the director of the Australian School of Copywriting, a former advertising agency account director with the Young & Rubicam Group and a corporate trainer with over 26 years’ experience.
Her best-selling book, 'Secrets of Online Entrepreneurs’ documents the start-up stories behind Australia's most successful digital mavericks and reveals the strategies and processes that underpin their growth. The book’s popularity has seen it become a podcast and a 5-part documentary series for Fairfax Digital.
Melbourne l Tuesday 26th June 10am- 4pm
Sydney l Wednesday 27th June 10am-4pm