Effective Director Course
Exploring the role of the company director and the board’s vital contribution towards What issues and challenges are faced by a director on a board?organisational culture and sustainable governance, this course draws on theory, practice, and the collective knowledge of the participants to simulate the boardroom experience.
- How can you best prepare for and understand directorship in the current landscape, with the lens firmly on director capability?
Is this course right for you?
This course is for:
- aspiring or newly appointed directors
- executives seeking director transition pathways
- directors wanting to refine their skills
- those needing to better understand the role and responsibilities of a director.
Module 1: High Performing boards (Day 1)
Module 2: Director dynamics (Day 2)
Module 3: Practical skills - the boardroom experience (Day 3 am)
Module 4: Acquiring a non-executive director role (Day 3 pm)
Complete the whole course or register in standalone modules to build your portfolio of credentials. You can complete the individual modules over time, to suit your schedule.
Modules 1, 2 and 4 of the course are available for standalone registration. If this is something you wish to do, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about the course can be found here. Remember however, that to be eligible for the discounted Subscriber rate you must register through AuSAE's event webpage, not directly with the Governance Institute.