AuSAE is proudly the only not-for-profit Association for Association Executives that is owned and run by members.
We support a broad community of association professionals who are committed to making a difference in the sectors and industries in which they work.
As we approach the end of the year and I reflect on the great work the team here at AuSAE are delivering, I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to join AuSAE as a financial member to allow us to continue to develop and support you on your journey in association management no matter what stage of your career. Let me share some of the initiatives we have undertaken this year:
- Across Australia and New Zealand we increased our community of Association professionals, welcoming 171 new members into the organisation
- Following an extensive consultation process the members passed a constitution with a new governance structure to better reflect the contemporary environment in which we operate
- Provided that opportunity for members to meet, network and connect at some 19 face to face events across NZ throughout the year
- Provided thought leadership on key industry issues through digital communications and social media
- Offered personal, hands on support to over 30 organisations through our NZ General Manager
- Demonstrated our commitment to the development of future leaders for the sector through the introduction of the Emerging Leaders Program at LINC18
What I can’t put on this list is the intangible benefits belonging to a community of likeminded individuals brings. For some it’s personal development, for others its meeting a colleague who can help with a challenge just at the right time.
Our mission is to provide a home for association professionals. A place to belong, feel connected and advance your career. I feel very passionate about the collective impact that associations have on society and the greater the size of our community the greater impact we will have.
I look forward to welcoming you as a member in 2019. JOIN HERE
Warm regards Toni