Last week Causeis launched their Digital Academy to resounding success! So much so, they are hosting another one before the year is out.
The next course is again set over two half days, 9.30am - 12.30pm (AEDT), commencing on Tuesday 8th December and finishing on Thursday 10th December.
Register now complimentary: https://www.causeis.com.au/Digital-Academy
"Fantastic learnings and discussions around the future of tech and digital trends for associations." Jazz Tyrril, participant from the first Digital Academy
This workshop-style course was designed to specifically help association professionals navigate digital transformation while remaining focused on the member experience. Attendees were immersed in learning the tools needed to formulate a comprehensive digital strategy and how to help their association adapt to a changing operating environment with confidence. An exclusive event for association executives and managers, it focused on defining and implementing a Digital and MX Strategy. The training covers:
- Why is a Digital and MX Strategy critical for your association?
- The interrelation of data, process, and experience
- What can the past teach us?
- Creating a culture of innovation
- The role of member experience in your digital strategy
- Framework for Digital and MX Strategy implementation
- Industry leaders give us their predictions for digital strategy and future tech.
*Numbers are limited to 50 seats