Register for your chance to win a round trip ticket to ASAE's Annual Conference in the US by registering for Sarah Sladek's Future of Membership Workshop. You will also have the opportunity to shadow CEO and former ASAE Chairman of the Board Scott Wiley.
Topic: The Future of Membership
During this full day workshop, Sarah will present on the new membership mindset, which will introduce and define characteristics of the “new and next” generations: Millennials, and Generation Z. She will discuss what associations must do to stay relevant and engage their participation. Sarah will also conduct a spotlight on best practice, focusing on associations who have successfully launched a future-focused membership or marketing strategy and the results they observed.
Join us for this one day workshop to develop your own membership action plan so you come away ready to start expanding and future-proofing your association immediately!
- Identify the primary obstacles preventing your association’s competitiveness and growth
- Gain strategies and tools to curb membership turnover
- Learn how to increase value and grow membership among younger generations
- Gain insights into the trends and shifts likely to challenge your association in the next 5 years
- Develop an action plan for the longevity of your association
Guest Presenter - Sarah Sladek
Our guest presenter Sarah Sladek is a best-selling author, speaker, and CEO. Since 2002, her life's work has been dedicated to helping organizations engage future generations of members and talent.
As the founder and CEO of XYZ University, Sarah has grown a future-focused company comprised of generational researchers, presenters, and strategists. XYZ U has helped hundreds of organizations grow membership and reduce turnover among younger generations.
Register on the links below.