Mel Kettle Consulting Event: How to Become a Social Association
This event is being run by AuSAE's Member Mel Kettle Consulting
How to become a social association – using social media to increase member engagement and create a thriving online community.
Join Mel Kettle Consulting for her workshops in Perth, Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane as we hear from Mel on how to use social media to increase member engagement, generate a return on investment and create a thriving online community. She will share relevant and real-life examples and practical advice so that you can use social media to enhance your members’ experience.
Attendees will learn:
- why social media is important for associations and member-based organisations
- current social media trends
- how to encourage your members to become advocates for you
- how to use social media to enhance the member experience
- how to create and leverage content your members will value
- time-saving tips, tools and tricks
- what metrics to measure and how to determine your return on investment.
Delegates will be offered ample opportunities to ask questions and engage with other delegates to exchange ideas and information.
This program is an excellent way to gain a broad understanding of the key skills needed to become a social association. Anyone who is tasked with developing or implementing a communication and social media strategy will benefit from attending this workshop. Attendees will:
- hear practical ideas and information you can immediately apply
- meet other membership professionals
- hear success stories and case studies from a proven practitioner
- learn how to leverage your activities to maximise member engagement
- pick up new strategies to maximise your member engagement.
- discuss how to communicate with your board and key stakeholders your social media strategy and the measurable outcomes following implementation
REGISTER NOW. Click through to register for your relevant location:
Melbourne – Thursday 5 July 2018
Sydney – Tuesday 10 July 2018
Brisbane – Thursday 12 July 2018
Mel Kettle Consulting has kindly offered AuSAE members a 20% discount to attend this event.
THE PRESENTER – Mel Kettle
Mel Kettle is a communication and social media expert, with over 20 years’ professional experience, a Master of Business in Marketing and a Master of Public Health. She specialises in developing practical communication solutions for her clients.
She also trains, mentors and up-skills CEOs, staff and volunteers to improve their communication and social media skills. Mel has worked with associations and member-based organisations, as well as researchers and academics, charities, government, and businesses of all sizes to help them develop effective and practical communication and social media strategies that lead to an increase in brand awareness, customer satisfaction and business growth.
Mel has a Master of Business (Marketing), a Master of Public Health, and she is a past Board member of the International Association of Business Communicators (Qld) and The Queensland Choir.
To read more about this event or to register click here.