The Australasian Society of Association Executives (AuSAE) is proud to announce the recipients of the Association Influencer Award for 2023. The award recognises individuals who have made a significant contribution to the association sector and have demonstrated exceptional leadership and service to their respective organisations.
The 2023 AuSAE Association Influencer award recipients are:
- Anne Cornish – Chief Executive Officer, Records & Information Management Practitioners Alliance - Global
- Brett O'Riley – Chief Executive, Employers and Manufacturers Association
- Greg Wallace – Chief Executive Officer, Master Plumbers New Zealand
- Hannah Raisin – Manager, Jilamara Arts & Crafts Association
- Lindsay McGrath CAE – Chief Executive Officer, Swimming Pool & Spa Association
- Noel Dos Santos – General Manager - Growth, Engineers Australia
- Sandra Kirby – Chief Executive, Physiotherapy New Zealand
Toni Brearley, CEO at AuSAE, congratulated the award recipients, saying, "We are thrilled to recognise these exceptional individuals who have made a significant contribution within our tribe and are setting the benchmark for future association professionals. Their work inspires us all to reach new heights, to strive for excellence, and to make a positive difference in this world. Their leadership, creativity and innovation have had a positive impact on their organisations and the wider community, and we are privileged to have them as members of our association community."
“We look forward to seeing the continued impact of their work, and we are honoured to stand beside them as we shape the future of our industry together.”
The Association Influencer Award recipients were selected based on their achievements and contributions to their organisations and the sector in Australia and New Zealand. The recipients will be recognised at the AuSAE National Conference in Canberra on 28-29 November 2023.
For more information about AuSAE and the Association Influencer Award, please visit www.ausae.org.au/associationinfluencers