Survey Matters, in conjunction with AuSAE, is delighted to announce the second
study in the Associations Matter: State of the Sector Series
; a unique benchmark research project addressing the needs of Australian and New Zealand associations and charitable organisations.
About the Research
In the second of these landmark Studies into membership of associations, this Study will focus on New Zealand and Australian Industry Bodies who typically provide membership to and represent the interests of other organisations in a dedicated sector or area of interest.
The Associations Matter: 2013 State of the Sector Study for Industry Bodies will survey members of Australasian industry associations to provide benchmark data about:
• Who are the Members of Industry Associations?
• Why Do Organisations Join Industry Associations?
• What Services Members Value?
• What Issues are Important to Members in your Industry?
• How do Members want to Communicate with Associations, and Vice Versa?
• Engagement and satisfaction levels, and likelihood to recommend
How to Participate
To register your interest in taking part in the research, or to find out more go to:
or Call Survey Matters on +61 3 9452 0101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org