With face to face communication gone for the time being, how can your Association create impactful and memorable engagement opportunities to connect with your members and stake-holders online.
Whether connecting via social media, webinars, podcasts, through video content or on platforms like Zoom – how can you ensure your communications will cut through and be noticed by your target audience.
Developing your Association’s (and your own) online presence will be a vital tool for the near future - but will certainly continue to be a useful skill when the current crisis is over and we return to business as (un) usual.
Areas covered include:
- Simplifying your key messages
- Using social media posts creatively so they stand out
- How to inject your own personality into your online presentation
- Why videos work and why you should be using them more
- How do online webinar presentations differ from live (in person) presentations and what elements remain the same?
- Presenting From Home – ensuring your surroundings look and sound professional and as perfect as possible.
- Creative learnings from late night TV shows which have transitioned to online
Meet the Speaker: Andrew Klein
Andrew Klein is a Conference MC, Trainer and Speaker – specialising in Presentation Skills, Pitching Skills and Corporate Communications – he writes prolifically on these topics and has presented widely within the Association sector, having MC’d and spoken at many AuSAE conferences and events.
His association clients include CPA (Australia), RCSA (Recruitment, Consulting & Staffing Assoc), FCA (Franchise Council of Australia), LASA (Leading Aged Services Australia), NIBA (National Insurance Brokers Assoc) and the SMSF Association, to name a few.
Andrew’s hobbies currently include walking the dog, searching for fun Zoom backgrounds, staying fit at home, watching ‘Tiger King’ on Netflix, taking out the garbage and trying to survive isolation in a house with 3 teenagers.