AuSAE is very proud to announce the launch of our AuSAE Mobile Association Application, a first of its kind, digital inbox, which enables you to:
• Get content delivered directly to you via the AuSAE app on your chosen mobile device.
• One place to go, one click, to access and manage all your AuSAE communication.
• Choose the content that appeals to you by selecting or de-selecting categories at any time.
• We will ensure your content is timely, relevant and highly personalised.
• Be notified when new content is available.
• Access your information even when internet services are unavailable.
Best of all, you don’t need to worry that delivery and receipt of content is impeded by Spam filters, Sender reputation, Opt Out, ACMA, virus protection, size limits and many other challenges faced with traditional delivery methods.
What kind of information will I get?
We receive around 200-300 e-bulletins a day. Much of the content isn’t worth passing along. But there are always at least a couple that contain some great insights or critical information we know others would like to know about. This app provides us with a channel to get that information to you. The app provides you with a great way to keep up-to-date with current information and news on the global association sector… and saves you having to spending hours sifting through hundreds of e-bulletins for the few good bits.
How do you get the AuSAE App on your mobile device?
• If you are on your Android smart device click here to download the app.
• If you are on your Apple smart device click here to download the app.
• Go to the AuSAE web site and download from the bottom of the Home Page.
• Go straight to the Apple or Google store, search for AuSAE and download it.
Want one for your organisation to engage with your members?
You could have your own mobile app available in Apple and Google app stores in 2-4 weeks at under A$10K for AuSAE members. For more information on getting your own fully branded version of the PRODOCOM association app, we recommend you contact the friendly team at PRODOCOM who developed and supplied the app for AuSAE on 1300 857 739.